Monday, October 22, 2007

Nawrockis in Niagara

Temperatures were in the 70s on Sunday with lots of sunshine, so we decided to head west and check out Niagara Falls. I haven't been to the natural wonder in more than a decade (and Anthony had never been), but it was just as beautiful as I remembered it. Maybe even more so.

We grabbed lunch at the Anchor Bar, home of the original Buffalo Wing (and yes, even I ate some), then headed to Niagara State Park.


The American Side



The Canadian Side






The Dock at Crescent Beach


Niagara was great, but I still plan to visit Victoria Falls while I'm living in Africa. I want to get in all of the Natural Wonders I can--especially while I'm there.

5 comments:

Nick said...

You'd better not leave me behind when you visit Victoria Falls!

Unknown said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas. Love the pics! I haven't been in years but it's still as beautiful as I remember.

Anonymous said...

um, wonderfalls anyone?!

i sincerely hope you stopped by the gift shop.

Name: Aly Martin Sampson said...

Yay for Natural Wonders! I can't wait to see Victoria Falls once we all finally arrive in NAMIBIA!! Good luck with all the packing...see you less than a week!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jill, what happened to the barrel over the falls? I thought you were supposed to be the adventurous type!!