Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter at the Orphanage

I may have spent Easter in Luderitz, but that didn't mean the kids at Sunrise Center went without a holiday-themed project. My mom, who used to be a kindergarten teacher, sent all the art supplies (as well as jellybeans, Peeps and cupcake mix) to create Easter chicks. Katrina helped with giving instructions and as usual, the kids went wild.

In fact, they enjoyed it so much, I'm not sure they noticed I was a week late.


David Hard at Work


Hamming it Up


Happiness Showing Off His Work


Kokoonah


The Finished Product

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jilly!

Looks like your kids enjoyed these chicks as much as mine used to. How did they do with moving them so they could "eat?"

I hope we get to spend some time at the Sunrise Center when we visit.

Love you,

MOM <3 :-)